- VITA 57.1 FMC Carrier card (Air cooling)
- PICMG 2.0 CompactPCI (FMC121cP/CPCI) – 32/33
- PXI specification Rev. 2.2 compliant (FMC121cP/PXI)
- PXI Express specification Rev. 1.0 compliant (FMC121cP/PXIe) – 2.0 x4
- FPGA XILINX Artix-7
- DDR3 256M x64 / 533 МHz
- FPGA ROM QSPI 128 MBit
- Front panel FMC Mezzanine Card
- System clock 100 MHz
- Programmable clock 10–810 MHz
- Clock multiplexor
- Digital IO x16
- FPGA JTAG connector
- Vadj 0.9–2.5 V
- Power: +12 V – 2 A; +5 V – 4 A; +3.3 V – 4 A
The FMC121cP is a high performance FPGA carrier card complied with ANSI/VITA 57.1. Depending on design version it can fit CompactPCI or PXI or PXIe 3U systems. All the interface options are closely coupled to fast on-board memory resources. The card architecture has been targeted for customer programmable implementations of complex FPGA algorithms for Digital Signal Processing (DSP) applications.
Broad range of supported mezzanine cards allows a customer to build unique solution exactly for his goals. Mezzanine extension can boost the FMC121cP capabilities for data acquisition and signal conditioning, digital and optical IO, CPU processing. Most of ANSI/VITA 57.1 mezzanines are supported. Contact InSys for more information.
The mezzanine connector has a high pin count layout with LVDS and GTX full duplex lines enabling up to 132 Gb/s total throughput.
The FMC121cP allows for different data transfer modes between the card and host including DMA.
An extensive library of IP blocks is available on request. Software developers and FPGA designers can benefit from access to Board Support Package and FPGA Support Package tools.
- ISVI – acquired signal analysis for Windows XP/7/8/10 x86/x64 and Linux x86/x64
- DAQ Tools – Board Support Package tools for Windows XP/7/8/10 x86/x64 and Linux x86/x64
- HDK121cP-ADM – FPGA Support Package tools
- Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- Test & measurement
- Satellite communication
- Video image processing
- Baseband communication
- Laboratory equipment